Here comes another great music app known as Amazon Music App. Amazon Music is a music streaming platform, online music store and a music room which lets you access to all types of music. It aims to bring you the music you enjoy from the artists you love. In this Music App you can buy any songs which you would like to listen. It will automatically saved it to your music app. So, there’s no worry in losing the songs which you buy.
The best part is that the wide selection of songs and albums to choose from. From greatest hits to a newest material, you’re guaranteed to find a batch of tunes you will like that represent the best of the artist’s catalog. You can also add the songs to a library which you have purchased. Moreover, you can also download songs to listen to it offline, create, edit and control your playlists right from the home screen, stream music via Bluetooth to your car or house and so much more. It also feature a lyrics which you can look to see and learn which appear on the screen while playing a song. So, why not try Amazon Music to satisfies your music needs in all kinds of its genre, full album, artists and many more.
Features of Amazon Music App
Amazon Music App produces a lot of features which enable users to be more friendly with the apps and updated to latest music of all kinds.
1. Listen unlimited Songs – Amazon music provides millions of unlimited music. You can buy or download to listen at any time you wish. It make it easier and friendly for users to listen any types of music at any time. Be it in a critical situation, in a romantic moments, in a sad day or in a happy moments.
2. Explore curated playlists and stations –
3. Unlimited skips – In Amazon Music app you can skips unlimited times as you wish. This helps the users to go directly to the songs and listens to it. It makes it easy for users as this app comes up with a feature like unlimited skips which most app does not support.
4. Listens your favorites with offline – In Amazon Music you can listen all your favorite songs with offline. But first, you have to download your purchase songs and later you can listens anytime after downloading with
offline. This is a great help for users not to waste their data for every time listening to their favorite songs.
5. Save downloaded songs to SD card – You can save your downloaded songs to your external SD card. This is a great help for those who have a low storage capacity. You can choose to select to where you should store your downloaded songs internal memory or external.
6. Ad Free – Ads placed on any site are of disappointment to users. It also creates a hectic problem specially with low quality budget phone or any other. Realizing to this Amazon Music comes up with an ads completely free which users can be more friendly and love this music app.
7. Stream new releases from today’s most popular artists – Amazon Music lets you stream most popular artists new releases. This lets you becoming updated of any kind of new songs from your favorite artists. Listening a newest songs of any artists is of every one desires nowadays in this modern technology world.
How to Log in Amazon Music
In order to log in to Amazon Music, you must installed the Amazon Music app first. Then, follow the instructions below
1. Free Download – Download Amazon Music app now for free. After you are done with downloading, log in to your Amazon Music account.
2. Open the Amazon Music app.
3. Enter the email address and password associated with your Amazon account
4. Tap Sign In.
5. After that, you’ll be asked whether you wish to be notified about new content or not. If you wish then, tap continue to be added to the Amazon Music mailing list or tap No, to skip this step.
How to find and add music in Amazon music app
If you are a newbie to this Amazon Music app, you may not have all the built up library music to stream from the app. So, don’t worry just follow the steps below to find and add music to your built up library.
1. First, tap the Menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
2. Then, tap Amazon Music.
3. After that again, tap on a song, album, or playlist. This app provides a number of music discovery options based on your previous music listening or buying experience. You can also browse new and popular music, or search for content directly
4. Besides this, to listen to content without adding it to your Amazon music library, tap the Play icon.
5. Also, to add content to your Amazon music library, tap Add all Music songs. Music will automatically save to your music library.
How to listen music in Amazon Music
You can listen different types of music in Amazon Music app, but to listen to all kinds of these music, you have to follow some steps which the app comes up with, check whether your music library has tunes in it or not. Once it has tunes it, you can select your music to play and listens all day long. So, here are the steps that should be followed for working perfectly your Music app.
1. Firstly, tap the Menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
2. Then, tap on Your Library.
3. After that, select content by playlist, artist, album, song, or genre whichever you prefer to play with.
4. Also, for creating a new playlist, tap Create New Playlist under the Playlists section.
5. Then, enter a name for the playlist.
6. When content appears, tap the plus (+) icon next to a song or album to add music to your playlist.
7. Then, tap Done in the upper right corner of the screen when finished.
8. Now, tap Play to start playing music.
Besides all these, if you want to pause a song which you have played, just Tap the Pause icon which is shown on the screen to pause a song. Also if you want to skip a song which you don’t like to listen tab the fastforward or rewind icon and you can go into the next song and enjoy your music. If you want to repeat the current song over and over agian, just tab the loop icon at the bottom left corner of the screen to repeat the songs which you played. Again if you want to play a song through speaker or your TV, you have to tab the share icon that is next to the shuffle icon and it will connect to your speaker or TV and play your songs through it.
While in the Up Next section, you can change the song order and remove tracks by tapping the Edit button in the bottom left corner of the screen. Tap the red minus button on the left side of a song to delete it. To move a song to a different location on the playlist, touch and hold the menu icon on the right side of a song until it hovers. Drag the song to its new location.
Tap Done when finished.
How to download music for offline listening in Amazon Music App
Amazon Music lets you listens a songs through offline once you have purchase and downloaded the songs. This will save you from draining your data plan, or while spending time in cellular dark zones like subways and airplanes. Once you have downloaded the songs, you can keep it stored on your phone and listens to it everywhere at every time without connecting to any data or wifi. It will be of completely an offline. So, these are the steps for offline listening
1. Firstly, tap on content you wish to listen to offline.
2. Then, tap the Download icon on the right side, just below the album artwork. It’s a down arrow pointing into a box.
3. Wait for content to finish downloading.
4. Then, tap the Back arrow in the upper left corner of the screen to go back to your music library.
5. Tap Cloud Library at the top center of the screen.
6. Again, tap on Offline Library on the lower portion of the transparent window that pops up.
7. Then, tap on the music you wish to listen for offline.
8. Lastly, after you tab on the music you wish to listen, it will start playing and all you have to do now is enjoy it like anything.
Moreover, offline music will be available no matter where you are. You don’t have to use your data plan or be connected to Wi-Fi to listen to tracks. So, there’s no need to worry about it and all you have to do is just enjoys the music you truly love and feel the beat. That’s it and all.
Amazon Music App Reviews
Here’s some of the honest reviews and feedback from Amazon Music App users.
Sara: Intuitive layout and works great with Amazon Alexa but not quite as polished as Spotify and can be on rare occasion glitchy. Browsing and playlists could do with am improved layout.
NaLo: You can listen to all of the music you purchased and downloaded to your computer! I thought I would have to upload my music from my computer to my Smartphone. Now, I can free-up some space on my phone. Who knew?!
Steve: It’s great to download and listen to complete albums of those great old albums from the ’70’s and ’80’s; with a Prime membership I can download a nice selection of classic rock albums!! The only complaint I have of the service is that they remove albums from Prime, leaving nothing but unplayable shadowed images of the albums and gaps in my playlists. Otherwise it is a great service.
Charlotte: When I download some albums, only part of the album downloads and I can’t access the rest of it offline. When I go to online music and try to download the rest, it shows that I already downloaded it, but it doesn’t show that offline. Please fix!
Nick: Good selection, easy to use, some songs or artists aren’t available unless you buy the premium edition which is disappointing. Making personal play lists could be better and easier.
Chris: Aside from some issues that might be on my end, and no podcast support, Amazon’s offering is a solid alternative to Google Play. Four stars.
Citizen: Great interface and sound quality but if you really want to stand out make your app work synergistic with other apps like a (LG, Samsung, Huawei) phones built in music app, waze and Google maps.
Jeffery: I really like the un-interrupted music. Vast selection to choose from.
Joe: Very simple, intuitive and easy to use.I really like the x-ray lyrics feature as it makes it really easy to sing along and removes the need to search lyrics and just streamlines the whole listening experience. In the other hand It’s annoying that you need an internet connection (WiFi or mobile data) to make and edit playlists. Overall I think it is one of the best music apps and with a few minor improvements could easily blow the competition out of the water.
Wayne: Not to mention a great streaming service! I can DL for offline too. Very nice. *One month update* Even better! Still large music selection and the newly added albums are relevant and a great way to jam out. **Almost a year of using and can say this is still a top tier music music service. Worth the prime membership just for this
Elmer: So far so good. Amazon music has a wide variety of songs. I have not had it for long but i see no problems as of yet. *Edit: Its been just over a year that I have had this app. Its phenomenal, and aslong as you have Amazon Prime its free. It has a huge range of music, even some small time bands that are not mainstream.
Jason: Not bad. Not much wiggle room. I write music so if tracks aren’t labeled properly before importing they can’t be edited from the app, at least I don’t think so. Somewhat limited selection. Slipknot’s self titled and Iowa aren’t even on here. But if you’re into the main stream, your boat’s afloat. I share it with family members so it actually super great in that respect. Neat to see what everyone is up to musically. And yeah, you can import any music so really it capable of being a solid “go to” player.
Caleb: This app is great if you have amazon prime otherwise you can use just about any other music player out there and get the same result. The only problem I found was a small bug where whenever you que a song to play next the current on will restart from the beginning. Just kinda annoying and I hope it gets fixed otherwise it’s perfect for me.
Sean: I use this app daily. Bluetooth syncs automatically to my Harley, Sony stereo in my Wrangler, JVC stereo in my Chevy, my 5000 watt Home stereo & all Bluetooth speakers and devices that we own.. Never a problem. Song titles are displayed on all devices! Very few streaming issues. Have playlists for each family member. Playlists are available off-line if you d/l them. Dependable! Love it!!
Robert; Sound quality is amazing . I have a high end HiFi with a good blue tooth adapter that I bought so I could listen to my music straight from my phone . The sound is very much comparable to CD in some cases maybe a little better. Am extremely impressed also how the sound levels are all around the same . Sounds great through head phones too. Still don’t beat old fashion vinyl though but hey what does.
Archie: Good selection but still had some growing to do on the total collection volume. Search feature is ok but sometimes won’t find anything by an artist you just listened to. Really like the cloud playlist. That is one of the best features. Continues to get better over time. Have all but stopped using some other apps.
Matt: Pretty good. Better than Spotify. Doesn’t seem to work very well with okay Google detection. I ask to play something and it just opens the app and sits on a blank screen. Also I think you should look through artist names. There are a few duplicates and artist names that blend together in my artist lists. The band volumes is duplicated as “the volumes” and “volumes”
Woody; Syncs with Alexa, Ecobee4, but some songs that were once in my playlist have gone unlimited only for some reason. This seems to be ever changing, based on what, I don’t know. I’ll probably be forced to get unlimited due to this, once I figure how to ween myself off apple. Decent app that’s gotten better from its original release, but doesn’t flow as good as Apple’s.
Jessica: Absolutely love it. The fact that I can download my songs so I don’t have to run up my data is the best part. Only thing I wish it had was a simpler way of downloading and adding to an offline playlist. Right now it feels like there are too many steps.
Flo: Being a student prime member is officially wonderful! Most if not All my favorite bands and songs are on prime and I can listen to them WHENEVER I want. Also, making a playlist and adding/deleting songs is very simple. This whole app is just very simple and easy to use.
Stephen: I feel this user interface is too much in favour of prime users, it used to be easy… search for a song – store or your own music then buy it if you wished… I just seem to take ages to get to my own music now… I may get used to it, but it saves me money 🙂
Hannah: Pretty good overall I really just use Amazon Music because I have a Prime membership. Nothing really separates Amazon Music from its competitors except the ease of consolidating resources. (That is, music, video streaming, shopping, and data storage being in the same place for a flat rate.) I’ve had some issues with the app crashing, but updates get put out pretty quickly when there are prominent bugs.
Crystal: We love this app! We love that we can buy a cd on Amazon and have it auto rip to the app also. The only complaint we have is that it only works with music you have purchased on the Roku app. The app itself could be a little more user friendly but all around still our favorite way to listen to music anytime, anywhere.
OTHER DOWNLOADERS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Download Mp3 Music: One of the Top Mp3 Music Downloaders
Download Google Play Music
Music MP3 Download Free CopyLeft – Latest Version for Android
MusicPleer Download Android App – MusicPleer Mp3 Downloader Site
Free Mp3 Downloads App for Android
Simple Mp3 Downloader Pro – Download Free Mp3
Music Downloader Free 2017: Top Mp3 Music Downloaders
YouTube MP3 Converter – Convert YouTube video into MP3
Download 4shared to Get Free Mp3 Songs
Music Paradise Pro Download Latest Version (Android)
Download SoundCloud App for Free Music
MP3 Skull Downloader App for Android
MP3 Juice Downloader App Free Download (Latest Version)